The Ardobetes tablets are specially designed for Diabetes in adults. These tablets are pure herbal based formulation and proven to show very good results. Vital substances in this tablet are Gurmar Leaves, Methibij seeds, Halad Rhizome, Daruhalad kashita, Triphala Fruit, Karela Fruit, Gulvel, Jambul Seeds, Bilvaptra, and Nagarmotha.
Gurmar leves as the name Gudmar (Sanskrit Name) itself means Sugar Killer. Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre) helps to maintain healthy sugar level in the body that is already within normal limits. Gudmar is an herb that has a long history of use in ayurveda for controlling diabetes. It is
helpful in effectively lowering the blood glucose levels in both Type I and Type II diabetes.
The key component of Gudmar leaves is gymnemic acid, which helps in neutralizing the
excess sugar present in the body in diabetes mellitus by below mentioned ways-
- Promotes repair or regeneration of the residual beta cells in the islets of Langerhans, thus helping the body to produce its own insulin in Type I diabetes
- Activates pancreas and helps in increasing the quantity of insulin secretion through which extra glucose gets converted into glycogen and assists in the production of insulin in Type 2 diabetes
- Helps by improving the ability of insulin to lower blood sugar in both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Inhibit the absorption of glucose from intestine
- Increase the activities of enzymes responsible for utilization of glucose by insulin-dependent pathways thus increasing the utilization of glucose
Gulvelprovide benefits for people with diabetes. Supplementation of Gulvelcan reduces the body’s absorption of sugar-derived carbohydrates, and it may also play a role in reducing the pathologies associated with diabetes, like retinopathy and nephropathy.
Triphala is also known for its immunomodulatory properties and helps in improving the body’s defence system.
Jambhul Seeds have been reported to have both anti diabetic as well as ulcer protective effects. Ranitidine and anti diabetic glibenclamide with a premise that Jambhul Seeds may show better ulcer healing effects by promoting defensive or reducing offensive mucosal factors in mild diabetes.
Bilvaptra Powder of bael leaves has anti diabetic effect additionally the fruit possesses broad range of therapeutic effects that includes free radical scavenging, antioxidant, inhibition of lipid peroxidation, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-ulcerative colitis, hepato protective, anti-diabetic.
Nagarmotha is a typical cucurbitane-type triterpenoid and is a potential substance with antidiabetic properties.
All these anti-diabetic and broad range therapeutic ingredients make Ardobetes best medicine for people suffering from Diabetes and pathologies associated with Diabetes.